Main Menu

Search form


Security & Fraud

Have questions? We have answers.

How do I report fraud? 
Visit your nearest Branch during open hours and a Member Service Representative can assist with filing a dispute, blocking a card and replacing/ordering a Visa Check Card, credit card, or ATM card.

Our Visa card dispute representatives are also available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, at (800) 221-3311. Select option #4 from the main menu.

To report fraud during Valley Strong’s non-business hours, please reach out to the after hours Visa Fraud Department at (855) 232-0669.

How long does it take to get my money back?

  • Once a dispute is filed, please allow up to 10 business days for the provisional credit to be approved or denied.

  • The investigation within the dispute process can take up to 90 days.

  • Upon the completion of the investigation, a letter will be mailed to the address on file explaining if the dispute was approved or denied.

  • If the dispute was approved, provisional credit will remain. If denied, the provisional credit will be reversed.