Turn your financial possibilities into realities.
Open a new checking account and receive $250!
• Open a Regular Shares account (minimum opening deposit of $5) and a CentsAble or Makes Cents checking account (minimum opening deposit of $25).
• Set up direct deposit into your Valley Strong account, or; have an average of 12 debit or POS transactions per month for 90 days. ATM transactions are excluded.
• A Valley Strong debit card.
• Accounts must be open and in good standing for 90 calendar days.
• Valid for new checking accounts only. You are not eligible if you have an active or closed checking account.
• Must be a resident of Tulare/Kings, Solano, or San Joaquin Counties.
Terms and Conditions
Member must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to receive payout. Payout will be made automatically to qualifying account by direct deposit on, or around the 91st day after the new checking account has been opened. Taxes due are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Valley Strong Credit Union will report to the state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. We may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, Form 1099MISC. Please consult with your tax advisor for questions about the impact of this form.